Friday, November 30, 2012

Beautiful sunset last night

I never tire of watching nature showing off her beauty and yesterday evening was such an occasion. We sit in our living room, which doesn't have any window coverings and when the sun begins to set the glorious light fills the room and it almost feels like it has you wrapped up in her arms.
 This is an early shot, actually it is a reflection of the sunset as the sun is setting over my shoulder
and here, having turned a quarter circle, you can see that the sun is going down to the right hand side of the picture

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely !!

Cathy said...

Hello Olive
Lucky you to have a clear area around you to view sunrise and sunset - doesn't quite happen in the suburbs
Take care
Cathy

Cathy @ Still Waters

commenting via blogger

Aimee said...

beautiful! I miss the sunsets, I think they must be better at5 higher/lower latitudes than they are here in the tropics.

Aimee said...

beautiful! I miss the sunsets, I think they must be better at5 higher/lower latitudes than they are here in the tropics.