Sunday, October 18, 2009

Daydreaming

A lovely spring day here today.
When i ventured out to inspect my veggie patch I noticed the clear blue sky, no clouds (for a change) just this aircraft vapour trail, west to east. I began to daydream about who was on it, did they look down on our patch of hills, did they notice how lush and green the countryside is? Perth to Sydney non-stop. Where had they been, where are they going ? Are they going on vacation or business people going to a conference ? Maybe returning from a holiday overseas, many international flights return via Perth. ...... anyway, here I am, looking up and dreaming when I should be cleaning the house !!! I CANT put it off any longer.

Have a happy holiday,or business trip to all the people on the plane. I'll keep on dreaming.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: