Friday, October 30, 2009

More pretty plants.

Please click on the first picture at least, it will show much more detail. A section of my garden at the front showing Echium and a few natives, names long forgotten and Ceanothus (Blue Pacific) sadly past its prime.
Secondly a succulant called Pigface, why such a terrible name for a beautiful flower? This one grows alongside the driveway down to the house.
Another type of Ceanothus, a little later than the taller variety. They cant be seen but this bush is buzzing with hundreds of native bees. It grows just outside the window in the room where I have my computer and if I look to the right, there it is in all its glory. Judging by the number of blue fairy wrens I see coming and going it must have several nests in among the branches.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: