Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A very pleasant luncheon with lovely people.

Yesterday I was treated to a very nice lunch at Muggleton's in the tourist town of Hahndorf.
Present was my beautiful Grand -daughter Melissa, her Dad Robert, and his wife, Sue.

I was extremely pleased to be given a photo of one of my other gorgeous Grand-daughters, Stacey,(Melissa's older sister) who has recently graduated from University of Adelaide. Two degrees, Arts and Economics.













I am so pleased for her. Sadly I couldn't attend the ceremony because of the restrictions on numbers. Each graduate is only permitted to invite 3 people. So, here is a PROUD Grandma posting her picture so that everyone who reads my Blog can share. (hope she doesn't mind)

1 comment:

Mickle in NZ said...

Congratulations Stacey. Super double well done!