Saturday, April 30, 2011

More beautiful scenery from around the district

 

This quaint cottage near Woodside about 8km from where we live has been abandoned for many years and is about to collapse. Notice the German style architecture.
 

The same cottage but from a different angle. I've been meaning to take a photo of this place for quite a few years but yesterday, while my daughter Julie was visiting, we went for a drive and finally managed to get these shots. Its a little difficult to stop on the road edge because of the winding and steep nature of the terrain.
 

Julie was taken by the "beauty" of this cattle yard. I have driven past this spot many times and although I knew it was there I did not see the beauty in it until I saw it in this picture.
 

After a few scary u-turns we managed to make it back home in our NEW car !! Love it !!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: