Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nightcliff Rocks

The night before the wedding we all (groom's family) decided to go to Nightcliff and have fish and chips on the seashore for a casual get together dinner. The redeeming feature of that idea was the sunset. The WORST fish and chips I've ever eaten. I mistakenly thought we were in for a treat as my son, daughter-in-law and family had lived in Darwin for 20 years prior to moving to Canberra about 2 years ago, I thought they knew all the "good" eating spots, well maybe it was OK once, but not any longer. We wont hold it against them. lol.

 


Anyway, this picture was taken while we waited for the men to go to the shop for our dinner and because I didn't have another picture to put with this story, I've decided to tell this boring story.

Beautiful spot though....dont you think?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: