Friday, December 30, 2011

Our Christmas. episode One

 

Our Christmas started out badly, with me feeling very ill. Like a trooper I tried to "battle on" but it just became worse and it was evident that that I'd need some medical help. But me, being me, I refused to give in. The day started with having to help with the dressing, no...not the salad...my husband !! ha-ha
 

Some time ago I purchased an icecream churn and now seemed the perfect time to try it out. My DIL, Jen, helped me out by making the icecream and once we had all the parts in the right way it worked perfectly. I must say it was the smoothest and creamiest icecream that I've ever tasted ( believe me,, I've eaten lots of different icecreams in my lifetime) This pic shows the "old boy" offering advice.
 

Amy, one of my grandchildren had a doll when she was young and named it Doll-doll. now to cut a long story short, when she was 16 yo it was thrown out in the trash and (she says) it caused her emotional trauma. Well then it was found (born again) and sitting large as life in Target. For a joke her parents gave the born again version. Look at the face, see how delighted this now 23yo is to have found her baby again ..... Ha-ha
 

They also bought their 2 dogs on holiday all the way from Canberra, this one is named Scooter.
 

And here is his friend Millie.
That's it for now, story to be continued (maybe tomorrow)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: